We’re looking to bring on 1 part-time, remote analyst for the next few months (at least). They will work closely with the tiphub team on a variety of projects around internal data, tiphub program participants and on the diligence side. This is a paid internship.
They should be super passionate about new technologies and a self starter. We expect that they spend about 15 hours/ week with us (remote is fine), but a large portion of time will be self-managed around certain data and research projects given to them by the partners.
Ideally they understand, what tiphub does, follows the African and African Diaspora startup ecosystem, and has unique opinions. Their profile might be an undergrad or master's student or recent grad interested spending some time around early stage companies.
- Demonstrated passion for startups and curiosity around emerging technology such as AI, blockchain, machine learning, AR/VR and more.
- Good written communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to work with both unstructured and structured data
- Skilled in Excel
- Priority to those based in New York, London, Nairobi, or Lagos.
- Help manage and execute projects around internal CRM data.
- Help portfolio companies with hiring and other ad-hoc projects.
- Work closely with project manager on events for tiphub and associated companies.
- Work on special projects/ initiatives
- Learn about early stage companies and how angels, vcs, and corporate innovation
- Great opportunity to meet cool companies, corporate partners and transition into a potential job at a startup or tiphub.
Send Application to email@example.com
- Please send 2-3 of the most impressive under the radar founders/companies you know and why they you think they are impressive.
- Link to linkedin/blog/anything else that helps us know how you think.